Whether you’re either a creative teen, or a parent or teacher who knows one, then you know the following to be true about yourself:
- You’re pretty realistic when it comes to your future, and hope one day you can turn your hobbies into a full-time job
- You could see yourself being an entrepreneur
- You don’t want to have college debt, to have to live at home, or have limited job options
- You are concerned about humanity’s impact on society and want to be part of a solution
- You understand to achieve something will take some hard work
In order to make a difference in this world, you’ll need certain skill sets that go beyond solving for x in math class, or knowing how to form a prepositional phrase in English.
Just looking at your favorite content creators, you see how branding, communication, and producing your own content are just as important.